INDOOR CORPORATE CYCLING RACING
Companies that sweat together stay together!
The Amy Gillett Foundation is supporting Melbourne cycling studio Cycle Collective to get the corporate cycling community involved in an exciting indoor cycling event. This is an indoor event for an outdoor cause – raising road safety awareness in a place with no cars or trucks!
Cycle Collective is generously donating 100% of profits to the Amy Gillett Foundation, so your participation will help us to continue to work hard to achieve a safer cycling culture in Australia, and to reduce bike-related deaths and injuries.
Participants will also have a chance to raise additional funds for the AGF through their individual and team fundraising pages.
What is involved:
This is a team event where teams ride as fast and far as they can over 40 minutes to record a collective distance pedalled. The team which collectively rides the furthest will be declared the winner. All staff members of businesses who enter a team gain access to unlimited indoor cycling sessions at Cycle Collective for 30 days!
Benefits of entering:
- The chance to raise money for the AGF, helping us to achieve safer cycling in Australia;
- A positive team building experience for company staff – through an included designated team ride, training, and competition ride;
- 30 days of unlimited riding at Cycle Collective for all company staff – encouraging positive physical activity and work life balance.
The team which wins the competition ride will receive the following:
- Team entry to the 2016 Amy’s Gran Fondo;
- 10 memberships to Cycle Collective;
- Eternal glory.
There is also a prize for the individual who fundraises the most for the AGF. This prize includes:
- A CC membership, valued at $2400;
- A complete AGF cycling kit including Bib Knicks, Jersey, Gilet, Arm & Leg Warmers.
$3000 per team – all profits go to the Amy Gillett Foundation.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Programs & Resources
- The Victorian Andrews Government today announce...
- Welcome to the March edition of Safe Together I...
- Congratulations to Duncan Murray for his appoin...
- Champions for a metre matters safe passing laws...