Get Active Now Girls – FREE 8 week course
Thanks to the City of Yarra, we have 15 Free places available for young women (aged fifteen and above) from Princess Hill Secondary College.
8 week after school cycling skills program:
- Course starts 15 March 2017 (4 weeks in Term 1 and then 4 weeks in Term 2) finishing on 17 May 2017 and is delivered by professional cycling trainers from Wheel Women and the Amy Gillett Foundation.
- Each week you will learn about bike safety and maintenance as well as build confidence through lots of on road riding in the local area.
|To participate you need to:
Terms & Conditions: Get Active Now Terms and Conditions
Consent Form: Get Active Now Consent Form
For more information contact us on (03) 8506 0675
Or email Sarah – firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs & Resources
- Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo is pleased to announce ...
- The Victorian Andrews Government today announce...
- Welcome to the March edition of Safe Together I...
- Congratulations to Duncan Murray for his appoin...