The Amy Gillett Foundation – Board of Directors
From left to right: Matthew Pringle, Belinda Clark, Charlie Farren, Mark Textor, Rod Katz, Matt Dimattina and Phoebe Dunn (CEO). Not pictured: Jane Seaborn, Duncan Murray and Andy Sheats.
Mark Textor – Chairman
- Managing Director & Co-Founder of Crosby|Textor
- Named one of the 10 most powerful people in Australia by the Australian Financial Review in 2007. Youngest figure honoured in both the BRW and AFR lists in 2000 and 2002.
- Engaged by more than 20 premier national industry associations, including the Australian Bankers’ Association, the Business Council of Australia and Free TV.
- Formerly Australasian Managing Director and one of the three founding Asia-Pacific team leaders of Wirthlin Worldwide.
- Bachelor of Economics from the Australian National University.
- One of Australia’s longest serving bicycle advocates
- Previously President, Bicycle Victoria, Bicycle Federation of Australia
- Extensive committee and event management experience within state and national level cycling forums
- Qualified Practising Market Researcher
- Member of: Women on Boards; Australian Institute of Company Directors; Financial Services Institute of Australasia; and Market and Social Research Society of Australia.
- Board Member of Canberra Grammar School
- Founding member of the Board of the ACT Cycling Federation
- Chair, Amy Gillett Foundation Research & Policy Advisory Committee
- Transport Policy Researcher
- Council Member, Pedal Power ACT
- Previously President, Bicycle Federation of Australia
- Awarded the 2005 Cycling Promotion Award
- Bachelor of Economics and Law, PhD in Management (transport)
- Inaugural Chairman of the Amy Gillett Foundation
- CEO, Cape York Partnership
- Previously: Partner Otway Partners & Otway Logistics; CEO Belong Group and Legion Interactive; CEO Platinum Media and Australian; CEO EyeCorp; Merrill Lynch; Allens Arthur Robinson; and Chairman Full Circle Holdings.
- Bachelor of Arts and Law degrees
- Racing bicycles at club and state level on and off for 20 years
- Chair, Amy Gillett Foundation Finance, Fundraising and Governance Advisory Committee
- Partner/Executive Director, Pitcher Partners
- Previous roles within Pitcher Partners and predecessor firms since 1982, predominantly providing advice and services to clients across a variety of industries including advertising, financial and investment, media, retail and transport.
- Board member, Rowing Victoria
- Chair, Amy Gillett Foundation Events Advisory Committee
- Director, Credit Suisse, responsible for private market capital raising in the Australasian region
- Keen recreational and commuting cyclist who has participated in all Amy’s Share the Road Tours
- Board Director Canberra Grammar School
- Interim CEO Amy Gillett Foundation in 2015
- Consultant Corporate Affairs at Woolworths Limited
- Executive Director Aged Care Tech Start Up
- Previously Program Executive Director Raytheon
- Bachelor of Arts and Politics
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Early stage CEO and serial entrepreneur
- Founder of health.com.au – Australia’s fastest growing private health insurance company, and with highest customer satisfaction – and several other businesses
- Previously head of group strategy for REA Group (realestate.com.au), and consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton
- BS industrial engineering, MBA Melb, GMAICD
- Member of Amy Gillett Foundation Events Advisory Committee, long time fundraiser and ambassador
- Avid cyclist, and occasional race loser
- Chief Executive Officer Amy Gillett Foundation
- Co-Chair Phillip Adams BalletLab
- Federal and State Government strategic advisory and public policy expertise
- Previously CEO Australian Commercial Galleries Association
- Senior positions at: Ashurst Lawyers; Melbourne Art Foundation; Point Nepean Community Trust
- Bachelor of Law (hons) & Arts
Programs & Resources
- The Amy Gillett Foundation is delighted to anno...
- The Amy Gillett Foundation has today announced ...
- As 2016 rapidly draws to a close, it’s a great ...
- The Amy Gillett Foundation welcomes the New Sou...