HELP US ACHIEVE MORE
On behalf of all of us at the Amy Gillett Foundation we would like to thank you for your support over the last year, which has helped us to achieve many great things for cycling safety in Australia.
There is still much to do, and we need your help more now than ever to:
- Continue to push for national minimum passing distances across Australia;
- Make sure the interests of cyclists and matters affecting cycling safety are heard by policy makers, through regular submissions to local, state and national governments and agencies;
- Support vital research to provide the evidence we need to effect change, and
- Educate and raise awareness of cycling safety issues across Australia as the only national cycling safety organisation.
Please consider making an end of financial year donation to us to help us achieve uniform, consistent a metre matters laws across Australia, continue our invaluable research into road safety issues, and expand our education initiatives.
After all, doesn’t everyone have the right to get home safely?
Donations of $10 or $20 are wonderful, but gifts of $50, $100, or $500 will have a significant impact across our key strategic objectives in Education, Campaigns, Research and Technology.
Thank you in advance.
Yours in safety,
* Note that all donations of $2 and over are 100% tax deductible.