Vulnerable Road User Awareness Training
online, workshop, on-road
Sharing Roads Safely is designed to develop drivers’ awareness and training about interacting safely with vulnerable road users: pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists.
- Designed for Australian drivers
- Based on international best practice
- Developed in consultation with the heavy vehicle industry, government and vulnerable road user group
- Suitable for all heavy vehicle operators
Sharing Roads Safely was developed with Rail Projects Victoria and drivers on major Victorian infrastructure projects are now undertaking this training.
The program is available in Melbourne with support from our delivery partners ARRB and Wheel Women. Sharing Roads Safely will soon be available in the ACT and other Australian States and Territories.
- Flexible options: training times, location (including on-site)
- Route: customised, including safety assessment
- Bicycles and helmets provided
- Electric bikes available
- Professional cycling coaches for practical on-road module
Contact us for more information – email: sharing.roads.safely@