Vulnerable Road User Awareness Training
online, workshop, on-road
Sharing Roads Safely is a training course developed for heavy vehicle drivers to increase safe interactions with vulnerable road users, specifically motorbike riders, cyclists and pedestrians.
Based on international best practice, the course was developed in consultation with government and the heavy vehicle industry and vulnerable road user groups for drivers in Australia.
Sharing Roads Safely is a recognised training course and meets compliance requirements for vulnerable road user awareness training.
- Designed for Australian drivers
- Meets government project contract requirements for driver training
- Flexible options: training times, location (including on-site)
- Route: customised, including safety assessment
- Bicycles and helmets provided
- Electric bikes available
- Professional cycling coaches for practical on-road module
Contact us for more information