Engineers and Road Designers
Safe Cycling Infrastructure for Streets and Roads
The Amy Gillett Foundation and Safe System Solutions Pty Ltd is pleased to offer an interactive cycling infrastructure training course for traffic designers, planners & engineers. This novel training will provide participants experiential learning on a variety of cycling infrastructure treatments and how they impact on cyclist safety.
- Learn from your home or office, no need to travel
- Complete the field exercise near your home - you choose your site
- Phone & email support throughout the program
- Supportive peer learning group via chat functionality
- Engaging content including live modules, quizzes, games, 360° footage and prizes to keep you motivated
- Welcome pack delivered to your door, includes virtual reality goggles (your smart phone required).
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
Strengthen participants’ ability to reliably and effectively:
- Appraise whether infrastructure used by cyclists is safe
- Identify specific features of infrastructure which raise safety risk for cyclists
- Review best practice infrastructure
- Gain personal user experience of the safety risks faced by cyclists
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Traffic designers, planners & engineers
- Existing certified auditors wanting to refresh and extend capabilities in the growing risk area of cyclist safety
- Personnel involved in developing cycling projects
- Road safety practitioners